Rectangular entertainment credenza. JICAMA finish on case. Unfinished case back. Four concealed hinge soft-close doors with cast resin fronts. Felt tabs on back of doors. Behind each end door are two adjustable/removable shelves, bottom shelf surface, and vent holes and covered grommet. Behind the center paired doors are one drawer with finger pull, one adjustable/removable shelf, one covered grommet, and bottom shelf surface. Bernhardt name plate in left drawer. Plinth base. Adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. SUITABLE FOR USE WITH TV ON TOP. FOLLOW TV MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANCHORING TV TO PREVENT TIPPING.
- New White Oak finish
- Unfinished back
- Four concealed hinge soft-close doors - two pairs - with cast resin fronts
- Felt tabs on back of doors. Behind each pair of doors are one drawer with finger pull, one adjustable/removable shelf, one covered grommet, and bottom shelf surface. Bernhardt name plate in left drawer. (Drawer construction: French dovetails on front, English on back. Metal undermount drawer guides.)
- Plinth base
- Adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet
- Suitable for use with TV on top. Follow TV manufacturer's recommendations for anchoring TV to prevent tipping.
- Specifications subject to change without notice
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.