LIGHT SHALE finish on case. DARK SHALE finish on supporting rails, end panels, and base. BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL metal. Four concealed hinge soft-closing, self-closing doors - two pairs - with felt bumpers on back side of doors. (Doors have 85 degree hinge.) Brushed Stainless Steel inlay between each pair of doors. (Doors open by finger pull.) Behind each pair of doors are one open front compartment at top with vents and covered grommet, one fixed shelf, one soft-close drawer with hand pull cutout, a center fixed partition dividing two open front compartments, and bottom shelf surface. Left drawer has Bernhardt name plate, and one brown Guardian cloth wrapped pad. Right drawer has one brown Guardian cloth silverware insert. (Drawer construction: French dovetails on front, English dovetails on back. Undermount metal drawer guides. Rubberwood sides and back. Oak drawer bottoms.) Base end panels go to floor. Center support legs. (Support legs are removable.) Adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. TV LABEL. FOLLOW TV MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATIONS TO PREVENT TIPPING IF USING TV.
- Two tone finish - Case in Light Shale finish, and support panels and rails in Dark Shale finish
- Two pair of doors with finger pull
- Brushed stainless steel inlay between each pair of doors
- Behind each pair of doors is an open compartment with ventilation holes and one grommet hole with cover
- Below compartment is one soft-closing drawer with hand cut-out and two lower compartments with bottom shelf surface
- Left drawer has wrapped pad
- Right drawer has silverware insert
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
- Designed to support TV &/or other media
- Specifications subject to change without notice
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.