Two pairs of wood-framed doors with concealed hinges and with four inset antiqued mirror glass panels and one metal rosette in center of each door. Behind left pair of doors: One fixed shelf surface. Beneath shelf is one drawer with hand cut-out, Bernhardt name plate, and brown Guardian cloth silverware insert. Below drawer is one adjustable/removable shelf. Vent holes and two covered grommets in back panel. Behind right pair of doors: Two adjustable/removable shelves. Center support leg. Adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. (SEE FAQ FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.) SUITABLE FOR USE WITH TV ON TOP. FOLLOW TV MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANCHORING TV TO PREVENT TIPPING. SEE FAQ.
- Gray Cashmere finish
- Quartered white oak veneers
- Four wood-framed doors with inset antiqued mirror glass panels accenterd with metal rosette
- Behind left pair of doors is one fixed shelf, one drawer with hand-cut out and silverware insert
- Below drawer is one adjustable/removable shelf
- Ventilation holes and two grommet holes with covers in back panel
- Behind right pair of doors are two adjustable/removable shelves
- Center support leg
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
- Specifications subject to change without notice
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.