Cerused Mink finish on wood case. Three framed doors, with soft-self-closing concealed hinges, with inset Silver Mist finish on stainless steel frame over wood panel. Behind paired left and center door are two compartments, one at top and one at bottom, with vented back panels with covered grommets and two drawers with hand pull cut outs. Left drawer has Bernhardt name plate and brown Guardian cloth wrapped pad. Right drawer has a silverware insert. Behind right door are two adjustable/removable shelves and a back panel with vents and a covered grommet. Silver Mist finish on tubular stainless steel base. Adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. SEE FAQ FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. SUITABLE FOR USE WITH TV ON TOP. FOLLOW TV MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANCHORING TV TO PREVENT TIPPING. SEE FAQ.
- Ash solids and Quartered White Oak veneers
- Cerused Mink finish
- Three wood-framed doors with inset Stainless Steel border in Silver Mist finish and soft/self closing hinges
- Behind paired left/center doors are two compartment, two drawers with hand cut-outs, ventilation holes and four covered grommet holes in back panel
- Left drawer has wrapped pad
- Right drawer has silverware insert
- Behind right door are two adjustable/removable shelves, ventilation holes and one grommet in back panel
- Tubular Stainless Steel base in Silver Mist finish
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
- Specifications subject to change without notice
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.